Homefront Radio Show for January 14, 2012
By: Danny LipfordHour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the January 14, 2012, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Mark Schroeder with Titebond dropped by to talk about some of their new products for tackling home improvement projects.
This week Danny and Allen discussed the benefits of portable heaters. Plus, we got a terrific recipe from Amy on mixing your own concoction for cleaning windows:
- 2 cups warm water
- ¼ cup rubbing alcohol
- ¼ cup white vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
Great Giveaway of the Week
This week some lucky listener will win a Honeywell EnergySmart ThermaWave Ceramic Heater for their home.
To be eligible for this week’s Great Giveaway, call the Homefront Hotline at 800-946-4420 or go to Ask Questions on our website and ask your home improvement question.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- Products for painting plastic laminate countertops.
- Why a re-glazed tub is already chipping.
- Using a pneumatic nailer to install fiber cement siding.
- How to remove carpet adhesive from wood flooring.
- Cleaning wood paneling without using chemical cleaners.
- Using foil-backed rigid foam board as an exterior insulating barrier.
- How to insulate a cathedral ceiling.
- Problems with mold and mildew on vinyl siding.
- How to keep cold air from coming in through a range hood.
- Hanging heavy artwork on a stucco wall without cracking.
- How to remove paint from bathroom wall tile.
You May Also Like:
|In Memory of Don Zeman||Hanging Out on Homefront||Danny's Advice on the Radio||DJ Danny with Allen of the Airwaves!|