Homefront Radio Show for January 28, 2012
By: Danny LipfordHour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the January 28, 2012, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Kristen Phipps, Director of Marketing with DeNova Countertops, talked about their quartz countertops, and what homeowners can expect from it.
This week Amy took charge as she shared some great tips how to shovel snow.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- Problems with tile on 1/4″ cement backer board. (see answer)
- Pros and cons of electrostatic air filters for your home.
- How to attach artwork to a mirrored wall.
- Adding more fiberglass insulation to your attic. (see answer)
- How to remove pet stains from carpeting.
- Installing window film on double pane windows. (see answer)
- How to remove dried instant glue from granite.
- Dealing with a crack in a porch slab.
- How to glue broken granite back together.
- Whether to insulate the attic above a garage.
- Removing vinyl flooring from a concrete slab. (see answer)
- How to stop a toilet from running. (see answer)
- Determining if a floor is sturdy enough for tile.
- Preventing condensation from forming on windows. (see answer)
- How to remove and replace a toilet. (see answer)
- Best DIY material to use for a ceiling.
To have your home improvement question answered on Homefront with Danny Lipford, call our Homefront Hotline at 800-946-4420 or go to Ask Questions on our website and ask your question.
You May Also Like:
|In Memory of Don Zeman||Hanging Out on Homefront||Danny's Advice on the Radio||DJ Danny with Allen of the Airwaves!|