Homefront Radio Show for February 25, 2012Hour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the February 25, 2012, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
HGTV host, Jamie Durie, dropped by with an announcement of his just released Garden Design with Jamie Durie iPhone app.
Great Giveaway of the Week
This week some lucky listener will win the new Black & Decker 36-volt, lithium-ion Cordless String Trimmer/Edger (model LST136).
To be eligible for this week’s Great Giveaway, call the Homefront Hotline at 800-946-4420 or go to Ask Questions on our website and ask your home improvement question.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- How to remove felt paper residue from wood floors. (see answer)
- Whether to use tile or laminate on garden tub shower surround.
- Choosing between ERV and HRV air exchanger for HVAC system.
- How to install wainscoting without using nails.
- Vinyl coated ceramic tile vs. standard ceramic tile.
- How to brighten up a dark paneled room by painting. (see answer)
- Nails protruding through carpet on stair treads. (see answer)
- How to vent an attic properly without a ridge vent.
- Sealing a wood floor which doesn’t have a subfloor.
- How to repair loose drywall tape between wall and ceiling.
- Attaching tile to drywall around a fireplace.
- How to measure windows for mini-blinds.
- Preventing ductwork from popping when walking on floor.
- How to transition a tile floor into hardwood flooring.
- Matching the color on patched asphalt shingles.
- Painting over plastic laminate cabinets.
You May Also Like:
|Hanging Out on Homefront||In Memory of Don Zeman||Danny's Advice on the Radio||Danny to Appear on The Early Show and ...|