Homefront Radio Show for March 3, 2012Hour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the March 3, 2012, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Great Giveaway of the Week
To get you in the mood for some spring yard work, this week some lucky listener will win the new Black & Decker 36-volt, lithium-ion Cordless String Trimmer/Edger (model LST136) with automatic feed and fast charging time.
We’re also giving away GreenView GreenSmart Specialty Plant Food to get your garden growing this spring. GreenView plant food is one of Allen’s favorite giveaways because he uses it in his own garden!
To be eligible for this week’s Great Giveaway, call the Homefront Hotline at 800-946-4420 or go to Ask Questions on our website and ask your home improvement question.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- Installing a pivoting arm towel bar on a hollow core door.
- How to reduce moisture in a crawlspace. (see answer)
- Installing a floating bamboo floor over an existing tile floor.
- Problem with garbage disposal backing up into a double sink.
- Do keypad entry door locks provide enough security.
- How to remove mold from painted walls and floors. (see answer)
- Sealing around an undermount sink.
- What is the formula for removing wallpaper. (see answer)
- Removing a texture popcorn ceiling that contains asbestos.
- How to install tile over an acid stained concrete floor.
- Can installing foam sheets behind siding cause moisture problems.
- How to remove and cut off a pocket door for new flooring.
- Tiling over latex painted surfaces in a bathroom.
- How to wire electrical boxes on a concrete basement wall.
- Removing moss on retaining wall blocks. (see answer)
- Fixing stripped hinge screw holes on a door frame. (see answer)
- How long does it take for crape myrtles to grow tall.
You May Also Like:
|Danny's Advice on the Radio||EGO Cordless String Trimmer||Hanging Out on Homefront||Rechargeable Battery Care|