Homefront Radio Show for March 10, 2012
By: Danny LipfordHour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the March 10, 2012, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Danny, Allen, and Amy share some spring home maintenance tips.
Great Giveaway of the Week
To get you in the mood for some spring yard work, this week some lucky listener will win the new Black & Decker 36-volt, lithium-ion Cordless String Trimmer/Edger (model LST136) with automatic feed and fast charging time.
We’re also giving away GreenView GreenSmart Specialty Plant Food to get your garden growing this spring. GreenView plant food is one of Allen’s favorite giveaways because he uses it in his own garden!
To be eligible for this week’s Great Giveaway, call the Homefront Hotline at 800-946-4420 or go to Ask Questions on our website and ask your home improvement question.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- How to paint over a water stain on a ceiling. (see answer)
- Prevent moisture problems when insulating crawlspace. (see answer)
- Whether to seal the ends of logs in a log cabin.
- How to fix a loose metal railing that’s set in concrete.
- Repairing a deteriorating concrete basement floor that leaks.
- Buying quality, factory made kitchen cabinets. (see answer)
- How to paint a ceramic tile wall. (see answer)
- Dealing with asbestos when removing old flooring. (see answer)
- How to seal gaps and cracks around a house. (see answer)
- Whether to repair or replace an old concrete driveway.
- How to temporarily cover a kitchen backsplash in an apartment.
You May Also Like:
|Hanging Out on Homefront||In Memory of Don Zeman||Danny's Advice on the Radio||DJ Danny with Allen of the Airwaves!|