Homefront Radio Show for March 31, 2012
By: Danny LipfordHour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the March 31, 2012, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Tim Parker, with Professional Heating & Cooling, discussed the changes in the A/C coolant regulations and why charging your air conditioning system is now almost three times more expensive!
Ande Crenshaw of Mojo Faux Finishes talked about the trend of applying lacquer to drywall and offered a couple of safer options.
Danny, Allen, and Amy outline a spring cleaning plan of attack for your home!
Great Giveaway of the Week
This week some lucky listener will win the newest book from HGTV’s Mike Holmes, The Holmes Inspection.
To be eligible for this week’s Great Giveaway, call the Homefront Hotline at 800-946-4420 or go to Ask Questions on our website and ask your home improvement question.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- How to prepare and repaint steel siding.
- Protecting a furniture type vanity with a laminated top.
- Broken limbs from storm damage on a dogwood tree. (see answer)
- How to revive cultured marble countertops. (see answer)
- Storage cabinet options for a laundry room.
- How to propagate a magnolia from an existing tree. (see answer)
- Best respirator to prevent allergies when cutting grass.
- Easy DIY way to seal a door threshold.
- Painting a deck around a pool.
- What is the best enzyme to put in a septic tank.
- How to keep Lady Banks rose bushes in check. (see answer)
- How to remove a popcorn ceiling. (see answer)
- Converting a tub surround to a walk-in shower.
- How to apply a lacquer finish to drywall.
You May Also Like:
|Hanging Out on Homefront||In Memory of Don Zeman||Danny's Advice on the Radio||DJ Danny with Allen of the Airwaves!|