Homefront Radio Show for April 21, 2012Hour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the April 21, 2012, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Danny and Allen discussed ladder safety when cleaning leaves from gutters.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- How to remove scratches from a scouring pad on a table top.
- Problem with sewer odors after new washer and toilet installed.
- How to resurface worn concrete steps. (see answer)
- Dealing with carpenter ants around your house.
- How to cut porcelain tile without using a wet saw.
- Whether to paint over painted wallpaper or remove it.
- How to attach a dishwasher to a granite countertop.
- Filling holes and painting a wood floor. (see answer)
- How to stop cabinets in an RV from outgassing formaldehyde.
- Whether to seal a dull wood floor that was covered with carpet.
- Problem with solar powered lights staying on during the day.
- How to paint over wall paneling. (see answer)
- Whether to vent two bath fans through the same wall opening.
- Using attic gable vent fans to cool an attic.
- How to repair a rough spot on a granite countertop.
- Whether to sand a tile floor before tiling over it. (see answer)
You May Also Like:
|Hanging Out on Homefront||In Memory of Don Zeman||Danny's Advice on the Radio||Danny to Appear on The Early Show and ...|