Homefront Radio Show for May 12, 2012
By: Danny LipfordHour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the May 12, 2012, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
We caught up on a stack of e-mail questions we had received, including:
- Polyurethane finish on wood floor that won’t dry. (see answer)
- Using sun tunnels to bring outside light into a room. (see answer)
- Energy efficiency tax credits still available for 2012. (see answer)
- How to paint or cover over knotty pine paneling. (see answer)
- Problem with gurgling shower drain when toilet is flushed.
- Tips on how to keep a door from closing. (see answer)
- Using ground penetrating radar to examine under your house.
- Problem with methane smell in the water supply.
- How to resurface a concrete driveway. (see answer)
- Dealing with dead termites in your home.
- How to reinforce a roof to make it more wind resistant. (see answer)
- Whether to paint a house white first when changing colors.
- How to repair dents and dings in plaster walls. (see answer)
- Removing white residue from air conditioner condensation.
- How to fix a door that scrapes at the top.
- Stopping floor squeaks under carpeting. (see answer)
- Remove moss on a roof without damaging the roofing. (see answer)
- Putting a moisture barrier when installing laminate flooring over tile.
- How to soundproof a wall between neighbors in a condo.
- Removing stickiness from a wood or linoleum floor.
- Is it better to paint or stain a redwood deck.
You May Also Like:
|Hanging Out on Homefront||In Memory of Don Zeman||Danny's Advice on the Radio||DJ Danny with Allen of the Airwaves!|