Homefront Radio Show for May 19, 2012
By: Danny LipfordHour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the May 19, 2012, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Bruce McCullen with FLASH talked about National Building Safety Month.
Danny and Allen shared backyard barbeque safety tips to get you ready for outdoor entertaining.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- How to repair brick mortar joints. (see answer)
- What is the best tile size to use on shower walls.
- Polyurethane finish not drying properly. (see answer)
- Problem with torpedo weed in St. Augustine lawn. (see answer)
- Painting vs. staining a pressure treated wood deck. (see answer)
- Installing laminate flooring on stairs.
- How to stop a wood floor from squeaking. (see answer)
- Whether to use mold resistant drywall in a tile shower.
- How to fix a sliding glass door that drags.
- Problem with toilet flange too high for floor.
- How to hang kitchen cabinets on metal studs.
- Repairing a broken chain on a paddle ceiling fan. (see answer)
- How to remove and replace astragal molding on French doors.
- What kind of contractor to hire to install attic vents.
- Where to buy urethane molding. (see answer)
- How to remove mold from stucco walls.
- Staining a painted redwood deck.
- How to finish a plywood shed floor.