Homefront Radio Show for June 9, 2012Hour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the June 9, 2012, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Holy Radio Broadcast! Classic TV icon Burt Ward joined Allen and Amy to discuss his charity work with animal rescue.
Great Giveaway of the Week
This week a lucky listener will win the Quikrete Guide to Concrete book to help with concrete repairs and projects around your home.
To be eligible for this week’s Great Giveaway, call the Homefront Hotline at 800-946-4420 or go to Ask Questions on our website and send us a comment or question.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
Danny was out of town this week, but Allen tackled questions about:
- How to repair concrete slabs.
- When an attic roof fan should be used.
- Problem with mysterious house odors.
- Removing bubbles from polyurethane.
- Keeping insects from coming under a door.
- Sealing creosote beams.
- Getting rid of tree saplings in a yard.
- Sealing a leaking masonry chimney.
- Finishing an interior concrete block wall.
- Keeping a double front door from squeaking.
- Tiling over an existing wood deck.
- How to hang pictures on plaster veneer walls.
- What to do about water damaged laminate flooring.
- How to locate a drain pipe cleanout plug.
- Dealing with sloping ground under a vinyl fence gate.
You May Also Like:
|Hanging Out on Homefront||In Memory of Don Zeman||Danny's Advice on the Radio||Danny to Appear on The Early Show and ...|