Homefront Radio Show for June 16, 2012Hour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the June 16, 2012, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Danny and Allen shared some unusual and off-the-wall Father’s Day gift ideas.
Great Giveaway of the Week
This week a lucky listener will win the Quikrete Guide to Concrete book to help with concrete repairs and projects around your home.
To be eligible for this week’s Great Giveaway, call the Homefront Hotline at 800-946-4420 or go to Ask Questions on our website and ask your home improvement question.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- How to seal a concrete block shower.
- Whether to use oil or latex deck stain.
- How much can you save with geothermal heating/cooling.
- Problem with water seeping into a sunken living room.
- How to remove glued down parquet wood flooring.
- Problem with a leaking masonry fireplace chimney.
- How to get rid of blackspot fungus on roses? (see answer)
- Redoing Giani granite countertop coating after the topcoat has dried.
- How to grow wildflowers from seeds.
- Problem with a noisy hot water heater.
- How to keep floor joists on top of a concrete slab from rotting.
- Problem with dull finish on vinyl siding.
- How to install a tubular skylight on a metal roof.
- Smoothing out a textured ceiling.
You May Also Like:
|Hanging Out on Homefront||In Memory of Don Zeman||Danny's Advice on the Radio||Danny to Appear on The Early Show and ...|