Homefront Radio Show for June 30, 2012Hour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the June 30, 2012, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Actor Ed Begley Jr. stopped by to chat about the “green” house he’s building and update us on his latest HBO movie with Danny Glover, Christopher Plummer, and Frank Langella.
Danny discussed some inexpensive alternatives to creating an open-air kitchen
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- Choosing exterior lighting to match the style of a home.
- Capping the indoor access pipe on an AC condensation drain line.
- How to make a post for hanging plants outside.
- Can homemade insecticidal soap harm toads in a garden.
- How to add venting to an attic. (see answer)
- Removing metal door casing without damaging plaster walls.
- Installing a reflective radiant barrier under roof shingles.
- How to polish a granite countertop. (see answer)
- How to convert linear feet of lumber into square feet. (see answer)
- Choosing border material for outdoor planters.
- How many attic vent fans are needed for an attic.
- Problem removing square headed deck screws.
- How to cut slate tiles.
- Dealing with wet attic insulation from a roof leak.
- How to keep brick borders around trees upright.
- Installing a garage door opener dumbwaiter. (see answer)
- Easy way to dispose of waste or debris. (see answer)
- Moisture problem on concrete bathroom floor.
- How to stop rain from blowing in under a garage door.
You May Also Like:
|Hanging Out on Homefront||In Memory of Don Zeman||Danny's Advice on the Radio||Danny to Appear on The Early Show and ...|