Homefront Radio Show for July 14, 2012
By: Danny LipfordHour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the July 14, 2012, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Master plumber Ed Del Grande talked about whistling toilets and phantom flushing.
A&E Network’s Charlie Frattini from Sell This House: Extreme droped by with tips on prepping your home for selling.
Danny has some little-known and somewhat humorous toilet and plumbing facts to share.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- How to get rid of efflorescence in a basement.
- How to hang pictures on wood paneling.
- Which type of insulation gives the best value.
- How to properly ventilate your attic.
- Where to buy siding featured on the First Time Homeowner Series.
- How to clean vinyl siding.
- How to revive solid knotty pine paneling.
- Pouring concrete in hot weather.
- Can an energy saver 11-watt bulb burn in a 60-watt bulb socket.
- How to determine the correct size gasoline powered generator.
- How to paint tile.
- Selling a house with additions.
- How to fix a wobbly ceiling fan.
You May Also Like:
|Hanging Out on Homefront||In Memory of Don Zeman||Danny's Advice on the Radio||DJ Danny with Allen of the Airwaves!|