Homefront Radio Show for July 28, 2012
By: Danny LipfordHour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the July 28, 2012, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- How to get rid of ground digger wasps in your yard.
- Laying ceramic floor tiles over vinyl tiles.
- How to add venting to an attic. (see answer)
- Building steps on a concrete slab using pavers.
- How to hang a floating shelf on drywall. (see answer)
- Replacing decking with tile on a covered breezeway.
- How to repair scratches in a solid surface countertop.
- Attaching a painting to a thin, particle board wall.
- How to paint a sealed concrete basement floor.
- Painting aluminum siding a darker color.
- How to cover the brick facing on a fireplace.
- Installing fiber cement siding on a manufactured home.
- When to replace the subfloor when retiling.
- Problem with excess heat and light from skylights.
- How to prime a popcorn ceiling to cover stains.
You May Also Like:
|Hanging Out on Homefront||Danny's Advice on the Radio||In Memory of Don Zeman||DJ Danny with Allen of the Airwaves!|