Homefront Radio Show for August 18, 2012
By: Danny LipfordHour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the August 18, 2012, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Ande Crenshaw with Mojo Faux Finishing talked about techniques for painting kitchen cabinets.
Danny shared more home organization tips. This week, he tackled the garage.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- How to live off the power grid. (see answer)
- Removing a drain pan under a clothes washer.
- How to paint wood paneling. (see answer)
- Staining mortar on a brick wall.
- How to remove mirrors on a wall.
- Maintaining an engineered stone countertop.
- How to attach paneling to plaster walls.
- Dealing with asbestos when removing old ceiling tiles.
- Problem with stain on wood floors not drying. (see answer)
- How to insulate walls which have knob and tube wiring.
- Problem with dishwasher air gap draining into sink.
- Wet insulation around air conditioner ducts in crawlspace.
- Installing attic exhaust fans with ridge vents. (see answer)
- How to fix squeaks on carpeted stairs. (see answer)
- Applying a deck sealer to a painted deck.
- Problem with hairline crack in whirlpool tub.
- Applying tile over slab which has glue residue.
- How to make pull down attic stairs safer to use.
- Problem with leaking water heater pressure relief valve. (see answer)
You May Also Like:
|Hanging Out on Homefront||In Memory of Don Zeman||Danny to Appear on The Early Show and ...||Danny's Advice on the Radio|