Homefront Radio Show for August 25, 2012Hour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the August 25, 2012, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
We wrapped up our look at home organization with tips on how to keep down clutter in the kitchen.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- Glue residue coming up through laminate floor.
- Whether to caulk board and batten siding to rock wall.
- How to remove sticky residue from porcelain tile floor.
- Is it better to spray or brush paint on aluminum shutters.
- Whether to apply ceramic coating to asphalt roofing.
- How to get a smooth finish on painted kitchen cabinets.
- Where to buy faux granite countertop paint. (see answer)
- How to raise a toilet drain flange on bathroom floor.
- Covering over a painted stone fireplace with stone veneer.
- How to repair a hole from stepping through a drywall ceiling.
- Is a stucco scratch coat needed on new concrete block wall.
- How to paint a hardwood floor. (see answer)
- Which way to face paper when installing insulation. (see answer)
- How to seal a granite countertop to the backsplash.
- Whether to remove or roof over existing asphalt shingles.
- How to balance a paddle ceiling fan. (see answer)
- Durable food safe finish for wood tables.
- How to adjust bifold doors so they stay closed.
- Painting a plastic shower stall floor pan.
- Are premade or custom built tile shower pans better.
- How to stop the threshold on a glass shower door from leaking.
- Will wood covers on window planter boxes insulate plants.
You May Also Like:
|Hanging Out on Homefront||In Memory of Don Zeman||Danny to Appear on The Early Show and ...||Danny's Advice on the Radio|