Homefront Radio Show for September 1, 2012
By: Danny LipfordHour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the September 1, 2012, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Around the Yard writer Julie Day Jones offered advice on fall vegetable gardens and dealing with the first frost of the season.
Danny shares tips on storing your lawn mower for the cold weather.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- Does DIY spray foam attic insulation work.
- How to apply tile to an uneven wall.
- Problem with vibration in water pipes.
- How to grow crape myrtles from seeds. (see answer)
- Problem with air conditioner not cooling properly.
- How to patch screw holes on hollow core doors.
- Problem moisture causing garage floor coating to peel.
- How to choose a roofer for your home. (see answer)
- Repairing a crack in a basement wall.
- How to repair a particleboard subfloor.
- What’s the best material to use for bathroom cabinets. (see answer)
- How to improve venting in a hot attic. (see answer)
- Problem with moss growing in grass lawn.
- How to fill large gaps around windows.
- Dealing with damaged fiber cement siding on settling foundation.
- How to prime and paint a concrete block wall.
- Resurfacing an aggregate patio with concrete.
- How to attach a corkboard to a metal door.
- Applying drywall over an oriented strand board (OSB) wall.
- Cleaning AC drain line that doesn’t have an access port. (see answer)