Today’s Homeowner Radio Show for September 22, 2012
By: Danny LipfordHour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the September 22, 2012, Today’s Homeowner with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Ande Crenshaw with Mojo Faux Finish talked about creating faux stone on an interior wall.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- Removing wallpaper that runs behind window and door casings.
- How to finish outdoor furniture after cleaning to remove mold.
- What subfloor to use under tile on a wooden deck.
- How to treat a roof to remove black algae stains. (see answer)
- Flooring over multiple layers of vinyl flooring.
- How to darken a stained finish on a replacement cabinet door.
- Covering stained grout with a tinted grout sealer. (see answer)
- How to mark diamond pattern border tiles for cutting.
- Sealing concrete driveway after cleaning with pressure washer.
- How to naturally repel field mice in a yard. (see answer)
- Reducing the amount of dust in a house.
- How to clean and remove a musty smell from cabinets.
- Leaking hot water heater pressure relief valves. (see answer)
- How to give interior walls the look of cut stone.
- Installing ceramic tile over vinyl flooring. (see answer)
- How to pour a sloping concrete walk.
- Ventilating an attic that only has a ridge vent. (see answer)
- How to remove dried paint on wood floors.
- Whether to insulate the attic above a carport. (see answer)