Today’s Homeowner Radio Show for November 3, 2012
By: Danny LipfordHour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the November 3, 2012, Today’s Homeowner with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Danny and Allen share some FREE things you can do around your home to help lower winter heating bills.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- Problem with cracks in walls and floors in concrete slab house.
- Base to use under a shell driveway.
- Ice dams on roof with overhanging eaves. (see answer)
- How to paint simulated wood kitchen cabinets.
- Sealing a concrete driveway. (see answer)
- Do radiant heat barriers in attics work.
- How to keep squirrels out of an attic.
- Problem with woodpeckers making holes in wood siding.
- How to turn a corner when laying floor tile in a brick pattern.
- Encapsulating a crawlspace to keep house warmer.
- How to cut a wood core storm door to length.
- Fixing a leaking roof and rotten plywood decking.
- Best grout line width for 12”x12” tile.
- Keep double pane windows from sweating in winter. (see answer)
- Problem with cloudy polyurethane finish on wood floor.
- Sealing a basement floor to eliminate pet odors.
- How to snake wires in walls and under carpet. (see answer)
- Whether to cut off the excess on a dishwasher drain line.
- How to locate floor joists under a subfloor.
You May Also Like:
|Danny's Advice on the Radio||Today’s Homeowner Newsletter||First Time Homeowner Launch||DJ Danny with Allen of the Airwaves!|