Today’s Homeowner Radio Show for November 10, 2012Hour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the November 10, 2012, Today’s Homeowner with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Jodi Marks shared a weekend project that used molding to add a touch of class to any room in the house!
Danny and Allen shared some low-cost tips to help you reduce heating bills this winter.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- How to paint stained oak kitchen cabinets.
- Adding crown molding to a popcorn ceiling.
- How to prevent overspray when painting handrails.
- Insulating stud walls in a basement.
- Deicer to use on sidewalks and steps.
- How to reduce glare from a white fence around patio.
- Problem with cracking sound when walking on tile floor.
- How to drill through ceramic tile to install a grab bar. (see answer)
- Moisture problem in concrete slab and walls.
- Problem paint peeling on walls.
- How to hang beadboard paneling over plaster walls.
- Removing silicone caulk around a shower.
- Problem with black residue in toilet.
- How to find out if you have plumbing leaks. (see answer)
- Problem with bounce in floors and wall cracks.
- Where to buy louvered privacy window screens.
- How to paint wood outdoor steps to prevent peeling.
- Problem with peeling ceiling paint.
You May Also Like:
|Today’s Homeowner Newsletter||Danny's Advice on the Radio||First Time Homeowner Launch||See Your House Featured on Today'...|