Today’s Homeowner Radio Show for November 17, 2012Hour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the November 17, 2012, Today’s Homeowner with Danny Lipford radio show.
Danny and Allen wrap up their tips on how to save money on this winter’s heating bills.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- Problem with exterior wood door expanding and contracting.
- How to remove moss from roof shingles.
- Adding insulation to an attic which has few soffit vents.
- How to install hanging rods in a closet.
- Problem with rainwater running under house.
- How to repair a nail driven through an electrical wire in a wall.
- Putting foam over house wrap in an attic.
- Replacing part of weather stripping by gluing pieces together.
- Problem with strong glue odor from new flooring.
- How to paint and update hardware on metal kitchen cabinets.
- Touching up missed spots on a polyurethane floor.
- Problem with water in basement seeping up through the floor.
- How to get a smooth paint finish on cedar siding.
- Should crawlspace vents stay open during the winter.
- How to install thresholds when tiling over a tile floor.
- Problem with peeling polyurethane on bathroom woodwork.
- How to glue plastic on a stone basement wall.
- Installing engineered wood flooring over a tile floor.
- Repairing a peeling epoxy balcony floor.
- How to drill into concrete steps.
- Problem with uneven cracks in concrete driveway.
- Painting a white bed black without sanding.
- How to keep rainwater from flooding a porch.
- Problem with garage flooding during heavy rain.
You May Also Like:
|Today’s Homeowner Newsletter||Danny's Advice on the Radio||First Time Homeowner Launch||See Your House Featured on Today'...|