Today’s Homeowner Radio Show for December 29, 2012Hour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the December 29, 2012, Today’s Homeowner with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Robin Wilson, CEO of Robin Wilson Home in New York City, talked about having a healthy home to eliminate sneezing and wheezing.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- How to remove asphalt sealer from a vinyl fence.
- Vapor barrier under laminate floor with underlayment attached.
- How to attach a metal backsplash to the wall behind a stove.
- Applying a faux finish to a marble bathroom vanity top.
- How to remove old caulking from windows.
- Whether to install cement backer board over drywall above a bathtub.
- How to insulate a cathedral ceiling.
- Installing flooring over a concrete garage floor.
- Problem with garage wall foundation.
- How to stain fiberglass doors and trim.
- Do gable vents alone provide enough attic ventilation.
- How to remove wallpaper from paneling.
- Problem with odor coming from a bathroom.
- How to finish a wood garage floor.
- Leveling a bathroom shower drain pan.
- How to build a composite deck with a circular pattern.
- Problem with low hot water pressure on a kitchen faucet.
- How to sand and finish an old unfinished wood floor.
- Problem with uneven sanding on herringbone pattern wood floors.
You May Also Like:
|Danny's Advice on the Radio||Today’s Homeowner Newsletter||First Time Homeowner Launch||See Your House Featured on Today'...|