Today’s Homeowner Radio Show for January 26, 2013
By: Danny LipfordHour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the January 26, 2013, Today’s Homeowner with Danny Lipford radio show.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- How to prevent condensation on ceilings in winter.
- What to cover stair treads with that’s water resistant.
- How to remove a large, glued on mirror from a wall.
- Can vinyl siding be recycled.
- How to prevent ice from forming on a wood deck.
- Does blown attic insulation last forever or need to be replaced.
- How to prevent pet damage to laminate flooring.
- Installing heavy art on a drywall wall.
- How to replace foggy glass on a sliding glass door.
- Problem with concrete stain wearing off after one year.
- How to remove smoke odor from walls, woodwork, and furnishing.
- Problem with hole drilled through copper water pipe in wall.
- How to remove water spots from antique furniture.
- Can a cracked bathtub be repaired.
- How to upgrade the look of plastic laminate countertops on a budget.
- Problem with hot water taking too long to get hot.
- How to cut a hole in an attic wall without causing structural damage.
- Can you install linoleum on a basement floor.
- Problem with bulbs in kitchen ceiling fan burning out.
You May Also Like:
|Danny's Advice on the Radio||In Memory of Don Zeman||See Your House Featured on Today'...||DJ Danny with Allen of the Airwaves!|