Today’s Homeowner Radio Show for February 16, 2013
By: Danny LipfordHour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the February 16, 2013, Today’s Homeowner with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Oscar nominee and Emmy winner Renee Taylor chats about remodeling Shirley Temple’s childhood home.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- Laying tile on top of vinyl flooring.
- Installing a gas fireplace on an exterior wall.
- How to give a kitchen the look of natural wood.
- Where to buy kitchen cabinet replacement doors.
- How to keep interior doors from swinging closed.
- Keeping blown insulation away from attic access opening.
- How to stain or seal old cedar siding.
- What kind of body filler to use to fill holes in cabinets.
- Cloudy double pane glass on sliding glass doors.
- How to replace damaged flooring under a kitchen sink.
- What kind of rug to use on hardwood floor by entry door.
- Making an old country store more energy efficient.
- How to reglue plastic electrical conduit.
- Expense involved in adding an exterior back door.
- Problem with cracks in walls and ceiling from foundation.
- How to install laminate flooring on a concrete slab.
- Problem with fireplace chimney leaking in house.
- How to clean cultured marble.
- Problem with cracking seams in new textured drywall.
- What is the formula for wallpaper remover.
- Whether to replace a 20-year-old furnace or wait until it dies.
- Efflorescence stains on concrete block retaining wall.
- Which has better resale value, vinyl floor panels or ceramic tile.
- Problem with condensation from air conditioner vents.