Today’s Homeowner Radio Show for March 2, 2013
By: Danny LipfordHour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the March 2, 2013, Today’s Homeowner with Danny Lipford radio show.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- Where to start laying laminate flooring in multiple adjoining rooms.
- How to paint oak kitchen cabinets.
- Where to find 24” wide soffit to replace rotten eaves.
- Replacing a dimmer switch that no longer works.
- How to remove granite kitchen countertops without damage.
- Whether to use latex primer that was frozen during the winter.
- How to run a computer Internet cable through a wall.
- Cleaning grime from corners of bath and shower areas.
- How to stop floors from squeaking in winter.
- Problem with mold on glued down hardwood floors over concrete slab.
- How to remove mildew on unfinished wood furniture before painting.
- Installing laminate flooring over an old linoleum floor.
- How to mount a window air conditioner in an attic wall.
- Caulking and painting a fiberglass shower unit.
- Do electrostatic air filters really work.
- Is plastic on the ground necessary in a dry crawl space.
- How to flash between a house roof and metal patio roof.
- Replacing rotten porch ceiling boards in A-frame vaulted ceiling.
- How to cover yellow nicotine stains on walls and ceilings.
- Repairing cracks in a concrete driveway.
- Problem with rotten pressure treated wood arbor posts set in concrete
- How to hide or cover cracks in a plaster wall.
- Is solid wood or engineered wood flooring better to use in a kitchen.
- Do tankless hot water heaters work with cold Maine well water.
You May Also Like:
|Danny's Advice on the Radio||See Your House Featured on Today'...||March Weather Channel Appearances||DJ Danny with Allen of the Airwaves!|