Today’s Homeowner Radio Show for September 14, 2013
By: Danny LipfordHour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the September 14, 2013, Today’s Homeowner with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Funnyman, Killer Beaz dropped by to talk about his new album release.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- How to keep paint from peeling off a concrete floor.
- How to prevent water from seeping through concrete.
- What to do to remove condensation between window panes.
- What kind of compressor to buy with limited space and budget.
- Is it safe to hang things inside a furnace door.
- Using orange-scented cleaner on kitchen cabinets.
- Whether or not to insulate the floor in a bi-level modular home.
- Best plan of attacking black mold in small bathroom.
- Pouring concrete on top of existing landscape rocks.
- The formula to make sure your area is perfectly square.
- Moving a pine dining table outside.
- How to seal around a pull-down attic staircase.
- Tips on how to make a home dustproof.
- How to remove a broken ceramic tile.
- What underlayment to use when laying tile on a wood subfloor.
You May Also Like:
|Danny's Advice on the Radio||See Your House Featured on Today'...||Today's Homeowner Season 10||DJ Danny with Allen of the Airwaves!|