Today’s Homeowner Radio Show for November 23, 2013
By: Danny LipfordHour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the November 23, 2013, Today’s Homeowner with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guest on This Week’s Show
Debbie Zimmer, with the Paint Quality Institute, discussed hot interior color trends predicted for 2014.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- How to repair refaced cabinets that are peeling.
- Wiring a 3-way light switch in an existing basement.
- Rewiring an old house that doesn’t have grounded wiring.
- How to fix a noisy ceiling fan.
- Problem with humming noise in toilet after flushing.
- Wall mounted wireless wall switch for a ceiling fan.
- Installing hardwood or tile on top of existing Spanish tile floor.
- How to unscrew nuts under bathroom sink faucet.
- Problem with toilet tank sweating on the outside.
- Why is there such a wide price range in stainless steel sinks.
- Problem with caulking around tub not adhering well.
- How to fix a leaking copper pipe without soldering.
- Problem with toilet handle requiring jiggling to stop running.
- Fixing a newly installed toilet that wobbles.
- How to soundproof the ceiling in an apartment building.
- Ceiling fan and light cut off after running a few minutes.
- Wife wants to clean and organize cluttered workshop for hubby.
- Problem with PEX plumbing pipes leaking around brass fittings.
- Whether to put a steam sauna in an existing bathroom.
You May Also Like:
|Danny's Advice on the Radio||Today’s Homeowner Newsletter||See Your House Featured on Today'...||DJ Danny with Allen of the Airwaves!|