Six Simple DIY Outdoor Projects
By: Julie Day
Project #3: Personalized Stepping Stones
Get your kids involved in helping to make this creative outdoor project that’s perfect for the grandparents on your list. All you need is a 5-gallon plastic bucket (available at home centers) to use for the form and a sack of premixed concrete.
To make personalized stepping stones:
- Cut a ring out of the top of the bucket with a jigsaw.
- Place the plastic ring on a flat surface covered in plastic.
- Spray the inside of the ring and plastic with lubricating oil.
- Mix up the concrete, and fill the ring with it.
- Personalize each stepping stone by adding decorations and handprints.
Watch our video on How to Create Personalized Stepping Stones to find out more.