5 Pro Painting Tips
By: Joe Truini
Here are 5 tips to help you paint your next room like a pro:
- Use a paint roller with an extension handle.
- Use a 5-gallon bucket and a roller screen instead of a paint tray.
- Use canvas drop cloths, not plastic.
- Tint the primer toward the paint color.
- Record the paint color on the back of a light switchplate in the room.
Watch the video for details.
Videos You May Like
|Rolling Paint in Corners||Tips to Keep Your Paint Roller Clean||Joe’s 3 Favorite Painting Tips||How to Clean Paint Rollers|