Full Episodes of Today's Homeowner with Danny Lipford
Backyard Enhancement Makeover, Part 1
By: Danny Lipford
In the first of our two-part backyard makeover series, we worked with a landscape architect to develop a master plan for the large yard which will include a playground, hot tub, and deck.
Projects tackled in the first part of our backyard makeover include:
- Composite Deck: A spacious deck was constructed off the back of the house using pressure treated wood framing and TimberTech composite decking and steps.
- Composite Deck Railing: The hand railing and posts around the deck were also made from TimberTech composite material to keep them looking great for years to come.
- Vinyl Fence: A low maintenance vinyl privacy fence was installed around the perimeter of the yard.
- Storage Shed: A 10’ x 14’ storage building was constructed in the back of the lot to provide 140 square feet of storage space for lawn equipment and gardening tools.
Read episode article to find out more.
- Creating a Backyard Paradise (article/video)
- DIY Composite Deck Installation (video)
- Choosing the Right Fence (article)
- Designing and Building a Storage Shed (article/video)
Videos You May Like
|Backyard Makeover, Part 2||Install a DIY Composite Deck||A Backyard to Enjoy All Year Long||Outdoor Living Retreat|