Full Episodes of Today's Homeowner with Danny Lipford
Backyard Enhancement Makeover, Part 2
By: Danny Lipford
In the second part of our two-part backyard enhancement series, we completed the extensive makeover to turn a neglected yard into a restful retreat.
Backyard makeover projects included:
- Hot Tub: Added a relaxing hot tub with room for six adults.
- Playset: Installed a cool redwood and cedar children’s playset.
- Concrete Patio: Resurfaced, scored, and stained the concrete patio.
- Hanging Swing: Refinished and installed a backyard swing on an oak tree.
- Grass and Landscaping: Laid St. Augustine grass sod and landscaped the yard.
- Landscape Lighting: Installed solar and low voltage landscape lighting which included a wireless remote and programmable timer.
- Amenities: Added an illuminated birdbath, mosquito control device, stainless steel grill, and more.
Read episode article to find out more.
- How to Repair and Maintain Landscape Lighting (video)
- Purchasing an Outdoor Children’s Playset (video)
- Installing a Playset in Your Yard (video)
- Lay Sod and Plant Grass Seed in Your Yard (video)
Videos You May Like
|Backyard Makeover, Part 1||A Backyard to Enjoy All Year Long||Toro Garage Makeover Winner||Backyard Paradise Winner 2017|