Bathroom Storage Space Ideas
By: Danny Lipford
Consider these tips to maximize the storage space in your bathroom:
- Vanity: Choosing a taller (36” high) vanity allows for a more comfortable countertop height as well as added storage space underneath. Installing horizontal shelving on each side of the sink portion of the vanity cabinet is a great way to increase storage capacity.
- Window Seat: Adding a window seat with a drawer or hinged top to your bath adds storage space as well as a place to sit when getting dressed.
- Toilet Topper Cabinet: Mounting a cabinet over your toilet is a great way to provide extra storage space for everything from toilet paper to towels.
Watch this video to find out more.
- How to Install a Bathroom Vanity (video)
- How to Build a Window Seat (video)
- How to Build a Toilet Topper Cabinet for Your Bathroom (video)
- Budget Bath: How to Remodel Your Bathroom (article)
Videos You May Like
|Choosing a Vanity for Your Bathroom||Under Bed Storage||Design Tips for Bath Oasis||DIY Pipe Clamp Storage Rack|