Big Changes in Store for the Kuppersmith Project House
By: Danny Lipford
Architect Pete J. Vallas has a big challenge ahead to transform the existing Kuppersmith Project house into a modern, practical home. In addition to adding central air and heat, remodeling the kitchen and bathrooms, and updating the antiquated wiring and plumbing; other changes to the house will include:
- Opening up the wall separating the kitchen and dining room.
- Removing a doorway in the hall to improve the flow of the house.
- Adding a master bedroom addition to the back of the house.
- Adding another bathroom to the house.
- Replacing the existing garage and connecting it with a breezeway.
- Adding a porch to the rear of the house.
Watch this video to take a tour of the Kuppersmith house to see the changes in store, and check out the plans for the house.
Videos You May Like
|Kuppersmith Project 1: Planning||Clearing Off the Kuppersmith Project Lot||Watch The Kuppersmith Project Starting...||Remembering the Past at the Kuppersmit...|