Choosing a Vanity for Your Bathroom
When choosing a vanity for your bathroom:
- The doors should go to the top of the cabinet to provide more room.
- Do not have a vertical middle stile in the cabinet, since it restricts access.
- Install shelves on each side of the cabinet to help utilize the space.
- Have plenty of drawers, with deeper drawers on the bottom.
- Choose a 36” tall vanity, rather than the traditional 32” – 34” height.
Watch this video to find out more.
Videos You May Like
|Best Bath Vanity Materials||How to Install a Bathroom Vanity||Bathroom Storage Ideas||What Is the Best Material to Use for a...|