Full Episodes of Today's Homeowner with Danny Lipford
Clearing the Air
By: Danny Lipford
Living in one of the rainiest cities in the country, John and Kim Garrett had some challenges with moisture, mildew and mold. The Today’s Homeowner crew worked with the family to solve their indoor air quality issues and create a healthier environment in their home.
- Installing a whole-house ventilation system
- Venting the over-the-range microwave through the roof
- Improving drainage and crawl space ventilation
Read the Clear the Air episode article for details.
- a href=”https://www.todayshomeowner.com/improving-indoor-air-quality-in-your-home/”>Improving Indoor Air Quality In Your Home
- How to Vent an Over-the-Range Microwave to the Outside
- How to Add Brick Foundation Vents to Crawl Space
Videos You May Like
|Easy Yard Cleanup, Thanks to John Deere||Clearing Off the Kuppersmith Project Lot||Top 50 Homeowner Challenges Provide Ea...||How to Add Brick Foundation Vents to C...|