Best New Products

DAP DryDex Spackling Compound

If you’ve ever wondered how long you need to wait before painting after repairing a wall, DAP DryDex Spackling Compound is for you. The spackling goes on pink but turns white to indicate that it’s dry and ready to sand and paint.

Comments

6 Comments on “DAP DryDex Spackling Compound”

Thomas Boni Says:
    November 3rd, 2018 at 5:12 pm

Hi, Doris,
    TodaysHomeowner.com features home improvement advice from the nationally syndicated TV show “Today’s Homeowner” and its experts.
    We don’t sell construction products on this website, but we encourage checking your local The Home Depot for these materials.
    Good luck!

• Doris Smith Says:
    November 3rd, 2018 at 3:37 pm

I need a weather proof compound in an earthtone Color. My wooden fence has knots that are drying, leaving holes.

Thomas Boni Says:
    September 26th, 2018 at 8:29 am

Hi, Bill,

We recommend contacting the manufacturer for product-specific questions.
    Here’s where you can do that: https://www.dap.com/ask-the-expert/

Good luck!

• Bill Says:
    September 23rd, 2018 at 5:33 pm

I have DEX DryDex spackling container, half was used and the remaining is much thicker than I want to use. I can’t find an information about thinning DryDex and water really doesn’t work as a thinner! Any suggestions or where to go to find out how to do it.

January 7th, 2009 at 9:02 am

Hi Pat,
    The videos will not start playing until you click on the screen or the play button beneath the screen. Our videos are in Adobe Flash format, so you may need to download the free software to play them at http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ if it is not already on your computer. While we would love to have better time slots for airing the show, that is beyond our control. Feel free to e-mail, call, or write your local station and request a better time period.

• Pat Hammons Says:
    January 6th, 2009 at 7:21 pm

I sent an e-mail to you last night I believe because I still cannot access any of the videos when you click on them you get the typed words but no video starts, so what am I suppose to do. I have checked all my stuff and I should be able to do videos but still cannot see yours. What am I suppose to hit or do to just click on the “watch video” and see it. I am getting frustrated already because I want to learn from them to do my own projects and don’t know what else to do. Please e-mail me back at the following: Hammons876@insightbb.com

Also this shows airs here on Sunday mornings around 3-3:30 a.m. not at a regular time like it should be. Can they look into getting that changed also for me here in Louisville, KY??

Thanks, Mrs. Patricia Hammons in Louisville,KY, 40258.

characters available