Best New Products

Delta Brevard Toilet with Touch Free Flush

By: Jodi Marks
Delta Brevard toilet.

The Delta Brevard toilet with FlushIQ technology.

The Delta Brevard toilet has FlushIQ technology for ease of use and protection from leaks and overflows.

Delta Brevard FlushIQ Toilet features:

• Touch Free Flush: Simply wave your hand in front of the motion sensor to flush the toilet.
  • Overflow Protection: Sensor monitors the water level in the bowl and prevents flushing if it’s too high.
  • Leak Detection: Sensor alerts you if there’s a leak around the flapper valve to keep from wasting water.
  • SmartFit Connection: Easy tank to bowl connection helps prevent leaks and cracks.
  • WaterSense Rated: Uses 1.28 gallons per flush.
  • ADA Compliant: Seat height meets Americans with Disabilities Act standards.

The Delta Brevard FlushIQ toilet is available at The Home Depot. Watch this video to find out more.

Print   Video Transcript

Jodi Marks: Well, if you are in the market for a new toilet, look no further than the Delta Brevard, because this toilet right here has got FlushIQ technology.

Let me tell you what’s all going on here. First of all, it is a touchless flush, so that when you wave your hand over the sensor, it automatically flushes the toilet for you.

It also has overflow protection. What does that mean? Well, it means that the toilet’s not going to overflow, because inside the bowl, there’s a sensor that detects the water level. And it stops the water from flowing into the bowl once it hits that level so that it won’t overflow.

Another thing that it has is leak detection. So, you know, inside the tank if the flapper is not seated properly, you can start to leak water, and that’ll run up your water bill. Well, there’s a sensor in there that will alert you to let you know that that leak is going on.

There are a couple of other cool features that I like. Look at this. It’s got a slow close lid, so you’re not slamming the lid. It also has a SmartFit connection right here for the tank to the bowl, so that that reduces leaks as well.

This is just a pretty cool, little toilet. It’s also ADA-approved with a comfort height, so, you’re in good shape to go there.

I’ll tell you what, I’m going to have to get one of these. I’ll get it on my bill and give it to Danny.

Comments

12 Comments on “Delta Brevard Toilet with Touch Free Flush”

• Lisa Lewis Says:
    December 2nd, 2016 at 12:29 pm

My delta commode is about 3 years old and there’s something that continues to sound like running water inside the tank. Plumber looked at it and it stopped momentarily but continues.
    Does anyone have any idea what I need to do? Have never have to maintain a commode before. Especially a 3 year old toilet.

• Rosie Says:
    December 1st, 2016 at 7:22 am

My delta sensor toilet has a running sound how do I fix it

• Betty Fanny Says:
    October 16th, 2016 at 4:44 pm

Bought this toilet back in May it is not working at all. I’m 88 yrs old and I don’t need all of this stress. Please help.

• chris franklin Says:
    October 15th, 2016 at 3:46 pm

I hear your pain fellow commenters..Bought one of these toilets last year, and now it has a leak where the water connection is by the main water line, and sometimes it flushs by itself, and when I replace the batteries it takes forever to reset, or it wont flush at all. And the worst one yet, is it doesn’t shut of the water running, it just keeps running. Unable to find any help on this from home depot, my area doesn’t even carry this model anymore. Any help out there..

• G Hall Says:
    October 13th, 2016 at 5:53 pm

Not happy with these toilets. Same problem as Autumn has. Stopped working g completely. Put in new batteries, flashes red, blue green, then nothing. The other one works sometimes. HELP! What can we do?

• Bluewater Says:
    September 29th, 2016 at 4:27 am

My delta completely stopped working also. It’s last days it was flushing back to back on its own and now it won’t fill with water or flush and has brand new batteries. I emailed delta and still no response 2 weeks later. Kinda sucks they aren’t backing up products and contacting me to resolve issues.

• jim h. Says:
    September 25th, 2016 at 4:54 pm

My toilet will not stop flushing. Nothing in its way just flushes all by itself???

• Lowell WItters Says:
    September 5th, 2016 at 6:34 pm

The Brevard quit flushing. New batteries did not help. Will not manual flush. HELP. It just quit.

• Autumn Says:
    August 25th, 2016 at 10:41 pm

We have two of these toilets and now neither will flush. One just stays solid blue and does nothing. The other turns red then green then blue and doesn’t flush. Both have new batteries and are less than 4 months old. There is no trouble shooting for either of these light situations. I wish we’d never have bought them. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Paul Says:
    August 7th, 2016 at 2:09 pm

Same thing with the running water and not flushing.

• Earle Lawson Says:
    July 24th, 2016 at 7:52 am

I am having a problem with this toilet. The water keeps running to fill the tank. And you can’t flush the toilet. I had to shut off the main water supply to stop the water from running.

• dawn leamer Says:
    January 23rd, 2016 at 4:02 pm

We are having problems with toilet not flushing the hand motion sensor blinks pink blue and tan. Commode not even a year old. Can you help us fix this problem? Can we order a owners manual to troubleshoot problems with it?