Full Episodes of Today's Homeowner with Danny Lipford
DIY Improvement Projects for Your Yard
Watch this video for tips and DIY projects to improve and maintain your yard and lawn, including:
- Landscaping: Advantages of using plants native to and adapted for your area when landscaping your yard.
- Concrete Path: How to lay a concrete path in your yard that has the look of natural stone using Quikrete Walkmaker.
- Concrete Curb: How to build forms and pour concrete curbing around planting beds in your yard.
- Grass Mowing: Tips on how to choose a lawn mower that’s right for your yard and lawn conditions.
- Garden Arbor: How to anchor a garden arbor in your yard with poured concrete footings.
- Utility Tractor: Using a utility tractor for DIY projects around your yard as a backhoe, loader, forklift, mower, and more.
Read episode article to find out more.
Videos You May Like
|DIY Lawn and Garden Tips||Common Home Maintenance Projects||Pet Friendly Home and Yard||Lawn Mowing Tips|