Close Ad >>

Full Episodes of Today's Homeowner with Danny Lipford

DIY Kitchen Update Under $1000

Danny Lipford with Nicole, Yarby, and Zach Rhoads

Danny with Yarby, Nicole and Zach Rhoads

The Today’s Homeowner crew helped homeowners Nicole and Yarby fix up her grandmother’s dated kitchen. We think it’s something grandma would be proud of!

A few projects we cover in this episode:

• refacing cabinet doors
  • painting cabinet doors and boxes
  • changing out cabinet hardware
  • sealing backsplash tiles
  • painting countertops to look like granite

Check out the Cool Kitchen Update episode article for more information and links to the products we used on this project!

Comments

9 Comments on “DIY Kitchen Update Under $1000”

Thomas Boni Says:
    May 27th, 2018 at 3:14 pm

Hi Lilia, thanks for writing to us. We have a number of contests throughout the year, so please follow us on Facebook (todayshomeownermedia) to stay informed of those. Also, one thing we’ve always said is that a little improvement here and there can add up. Anything you can do, little by little, as budget allows, can result in an overall big change, whether that takes weeks, months or even years. We’ve seen this strategy work for homeowners a number of times. Best wishes.

• Lilia Ramirez Says:
    May 27th, 2018 at 1:33 pm

I wanted to ask about entering for the contest. I’m so desperately needing upgrades. I’m s single mother of 4 kids. I was married with my first 2 older children. Ex husband cheated left us. I got remarried had 2 more kids ages now 14 and 10. Never had the money to be able to upgrade. Now husband cheated on me and left us. I’m so heart broken because our plans one day was to make upgrades. My children now feel that it’ll never happen.

Thomas Says:
    March 7th, 2018 at 11:16 am

Hi, Tricia,
    Allen decided in April to pursue other opportunities, and we wish him the best.
    Thank you very much for watching the show!

thomas Says:
    February 28th, 2018 at 5:26 pm

Hi, Tricia,
    Allen quit in April to pursue other opportunities, and we wish him the best.
    Thank you very much for watching the show. Our 20th season is going great!
    Take care.

• Tricia Says:
    February 16th, 2018 at 9:05 pm

I miss Allen on Shows.Where Allen?

thomas Says:
    February 22nd, 2018 at 9:51 am

Hi, Christina. We are sorry to hear that you can’t view the video. The video is working, so please try closing the web browser and refreshing the page. Thanks for watching!

• Christina Says:
    February 2nd, 2018 at 5:15 pm

I was not able to watch the video, it stopped and there was no way to restart it

Chelsea Lipford Wolf Says:
    January 31st, 2018 at 12:53 pm

There was a glitch with our server. You should be able to watch it now, Steven. Thanks for letting us know!

• Steven Gieber Says:
    January 30th, 2018 at 11:50 pm

Can’t watch it because you don’t follow up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DIY Kitchen Update Under $1000