Full Episodes of Today's Homeowner with Danny Lipford
DIY Tips on How to Repair and Maintain Your Home
By: Danny Lipford
Watch this video for some simple DIY tips on how to repair and maintain your home, including:
- Toilet Repair: How to adjust the float, replace the flapper, and replace and adjust the chain on your toilets.
- Hot Water Heater Maintenance: How to drain a hot water heater to remove sediment.
- HVAC Maintenance: How to maintain your heating and cooling system by replacing the air filter and cleaning the condensation line.
- Closet Door Adjustment: How to adjust bifold closet doors so they open and close easily.
- Window Screen Replacement: How to replace damaged window screens.
- Drywall Repair: How to repair a hole in drywall.
- Paint Stuck Windows: How to open paint stuck windows.
Read episode article to find out more.
- How to Repair a Toilet (video/article)
- How to Drain a Hot Water Heater (video)
- How to Hang Bifold Closet Doors (video)
- How to Repair a Popped Nail in Drywall (video)
Videos You May Like
|Common Home Maintenance Projects||How to Replace a Toilet Flapper Valve||Using a Portable Generator with Power ...||How to Repair a Stuck Handle on a Toilet|