Exterior Demolition on the Kuppersmith Project House
After months of planning, it was finally time for the actual work on the Kuppersmith Project house renovation to begin. But before you can begin to build the house of your dreams, you need to start by removing what’s no longer needed.
Backhoes and other heavy equipment were brought in to make short work of the exterior demolition around the house, including:
- Removing unwanted trees and overgrown shrubs.
- Taking out an invasive stand of bamboo on the back of the lot.
- Digging up the concrete walk to the house.
- Tearing down the termite infested garage.
- Detaching the sunroom addition from the house and removing it.
- Breaking up the concrete slab for the sunroom.
- Hauling off the mountain of debris.
When the last of the dump trucks had rumbled away, we were ready for the next phase of renovation to begin! Watch this video to find out more.
Videos You May Like
|Kuppersmith Project 1: Planning||Kuppersmith Project 3: Exterior||Tour the Interior of the Kuppersmith P...||Kuppersmith Renovation Project Underway|