Floor Tile Options for Your Kitchen or Bath
Tile is a great choice for a kitchen or bathroom floor since it’s both durable and water resistant. Common types of tile include:
- Travertine Tile: This tile has a great look once it’s sealed and it sells for about $2.50 per square foot.
- Quality Ceramic Tile: Quality Ceramic tile is available that mimics the look of travertine while costing only about $1.50 per square foot.
- Standard Ceramic Tile: Less expensive ceramic tile may not have the beauty of a travertine look, but it’s still durable and can be purchased for as little at 88¢ per square foot.
Watch this video to find out more.
- Ceramic vs. Porcelain Tile (video)
- What to Consider When Purchasing Tile for Your Home (video)
- How to Lay a Tile Floor (article)
- How to Create a Custom Tile Floor Design (video)
Videos You May Like
|Advantages of Crushed Limestone Compos...||Types of Flooring for a Kitchen Renova...||How to Choose Tile for Your Bathroom||Bath Tile Wainscoting|