Around the Yard
How to Choose a Water Feature or Fountain for Your Yard
By: Danny Lipford
The soothing sound of falling water coming from a fountain, waterfall, or other water feature can help turn your yard into a peaceful retreat. While ready made fountains are available, you can also construct your own custom built water feature for your yard.
There are a number of considerations to keep in mind when deciding on a water feature for your yard, including:
- Maintenance: It’s important to keep a water feature clean and free of debris as well as maintaining the proper water level for it to work properly.
- Easy DIY Water Features for Your Yard (article)
- How to Build a Stone Waterfall (video)
- Removing Foam from a Garden Fountain (article)
- How to Clean and Maintain a Birdbath (video)
Videos You May Like
|DIY Water Features||Removing Foam from a Fountain||How to Grow Vines in Damp Soil Around ...||Problem with Noise from Tankless Hot W...|