How to Clean a Gas Grill
By: Danny Lipford
Cleaning your gas grill is important to its lifespan. Here’s how to clean it properly:
- Remove grates from the grill, spray with liquid grill cleaner.
- Allow grates to soak before cleaning with a wire brush.
- Remove burner covers and scrape with a wire brush.
- Take out burners and scrape off debris.
- Clean burner holes with a toothpick.
- Use a wet-dry vac to remove the remaining debris from inside the grill.
Performing this simple maintenance on your grill will ensure that it lasts for many years to come.