How to Clean a Gas Grill
By: Danny Lipford
Cleaning your gas grill is important to its lifespan. Here’s how to clean it properly:
- Remove grates from the grill, spray with liquid grill cleaner.
- Allow grates to soak before cleaning with a wire brush.
- Remove burner covers and scrape with a wire brush.
- Take out burners and scrape off debris.
- Clean burner holes with a toothpick.
- Use a wet-dry vac to remove the remaining debris from inside the grill.
Performing this simple maintenance on your grill will ensure that it lasts for many years to come.
Videos You May Like
|Weber Spirit Gas Grill||Nexgrill Evolution 5-Burner Gas Grill||Propane Gas Grill Safety Tips||Easy Grill Cleanup|