Around the Yard
How to Clean Outdoor Patio Furniture
By: Tricia Craven Worley
Here are some tips to keep your patio furniture clean:
- A mixture of soap and water works best on most types of outdoor furniture, followed by rinsing with a garden hose.
- A pressure washer set on low can be used to speed up the process.
- Wash fabric in a clothes washer on a gentle cycle.
- Put fabric back on the furniture frame before it has dried completely dry to prevent shrinkage.
- Wood furniture that has weathered can be carefully pressure washed and resealed.
- To repair metal furniture that has rusted, use fine steel wool to remove the rust then repaint with a spray paint made for metal.
- Use paste wax to protect wicker and metal furniture.
Watch this video to find out more
Videos You May Like
|NeverWet Outdoor Fabric Spray||Martha Stewart Living Furniture||Tip for Leveling Wood Patio Furniture||Cleaning Outdoor Furniture|