How to Dry Shoes Fast
By: Joe Truini
When athletic shoes get wet, it’s important to dry them quickly to reduce mold and odors. Here’s a simple way to dry your shoes in no time using a portable fan:
- Cut two pieces of 6” long coat hanger wire using wire cutters or pliers.
- Bend each wire into an “S” shape with a large hook for the shoes on one end and a small hook for the fan on the other end.
- Attach the small hooks to the fan grill on the side the fan blows out.
- Loosen the shoelaces, and hang the shoes from the large hook with the inside of the shoes facing the fan.
- Turn the fan on so it blows through the shoes.
- Leave the fan on until the shoes are dry.
Watch this video to find out more.
Videos You May Like
|Easy Tip to Deodorize a Room||10 Steps to an Organized Closet||How to Build a Custom Shoe Storage Rack||Removing Musty Odors|