How to Improve Indoor Air Quality and Save Energy in Your Home
By: Danny Lipford
There are a number of ways to go green and save energy in your home including:
- Replace the air filter on your air conditioner or furnace regularly with a high quality one.
- Set the thermostat higher in the summer and lower in the winter.
- Use ceiling fans during the summer to cool you when you’re in a room.
- Fill any gaps or cracks on outside walls and around windows and doors.
- Replace any worn weather stripping around windows and doors.
- Check your attic to see if you have enough insulation, and add more if needed.
- Seal any cracks or gaps in your HVAC ductwork.
Watch this video to find out more.
Videos You May Like
|Improving Indoor Air Quality||Save Energy Around Your Home||Tips to Improve the Indoor Air Quality...||How to Go Green in Your Home|