How to Install a Paddle Ceiling Fan
By: Danny Lipford
Paddle ceiling fans are a great way to keep you cool while saving energy. They’re available in a range of styles and finishes to suit any décor.
To install a ceiling fan in your home:
- Turn on circuit breaker and test fan, light, and switch.
Watch this video to find out more.
- Installing a Paddle Ceiling Fan (video)
- How to Stop Wobble and Vibration in a Paddle Ceiling Fan (article)
- How to Fix an Out of Balance Ceiling Fan (video)
- How to Control a Ceiling Fan Without a Wall Switch (article)
- How to Replace a Paddle Ceiling Fan Pull Chain Switch (article)
- How to Use a Ceiling Fan Properly (article)