How to Reduce Mold and Moisture Under Your Home
By: Allen Lyle
The crawlspace under your home can be a breeding ground for mold. Taking the following steps can keep it from happening:
- Make sure the crawlspace has plenty of ventilation.
- Fill in any low spots in the crawlspace with sand.
- Cover the ground under the entire crawlspace with a layer of 6 mil or thicker plastic.
- Put a layer of sand on top of the plastic to hold the plastic in place and absorb any excess moisture.
- How to Solve Moisture Problems Under Your Home (article)
- How to Keep Water from Damaging Your Foundation (video)
- How to Prevent and Remove Mold (article)
Videos You May Like
|How to Build Closet Shelving||How to Make Floors Warmer Over a Crawl...||How to Solve Moisture Problems Under Y...||How to Insulate a Crawlspace|