How to Reduce Water Usage in Your Home
By: Danny Lipford
Water is an important natural resource that is in short supply these days. The average family of four in the U.S. uses almost 150,000 gallons of water annually, and conserving water in your home can so along way toward reducing that number.
Ways to save water in your home include:
- Replacing older toilets with water saving models (saves 10,000 gallons/year).
- Installing a low-flow showerhead (lowers use of water for showers by 30%).
- Adding low-flow aerators to kitchen and bathroom faucets (reduces sink water use by 30%).
Watch this video to find out more.
- Water Conservation in the Home (article)
- Low-Flow Water Saving Showerheads (article)
- Dual Flush Toilet Conversion Kit (video)
- Low-Flow Faucet Aerator (video)
Videos You May Like
|Low-Flow Faucet Aerator||How to Conserve Water in Your Home||Is Water from a Tankless Hot Water Hea...||Can a Tankless Hot Water Heater Be Ins...|